Lenten Preaching Series at the Cathedral Church of St. Paul in Boston: "Preparing for the great uprising that is Easter: A word to the church from younger leaders"
Tuesdays in Lent at 5:15 p.m.
In this time for rapid change and uncertainty for the church and the world, and in a year when this diocese is preparing to elect its next bishop, how do we chart a hopeful path into the future, following Jesus? This Lent's preaching series offers occasion to open ears and hearts to receive a message from preachers in their 20s and 30s.
The sermons are offered within a service of Evening Prayer and followed by a soup supper and conversation with the preacher. Join in person or by livestream.
- Feb. 20 - Phoebe Chatfield, Program Associate for Creation Care and Justice, The Episcopal Church Presiding Bishop’s Office
- Feb. 27 - Leo Biocchi, Minister of Families and Communications Director, St. Michael's Church, Milton
- March 5 - Margaret Walker, Emmaus Fellow with Life Together, intern with the Family Van
- March 12 - Alden Fossett, Postulant for Ordination and seminarian at Yale Divinity School
- March 19 - Sarah Neumann, Candidate for Ordination and seminarian at Yale Divinity School